Do you remember bringing your pup home for the first time? There’s no doubt it was an exciting and special experience for the whole family. You’ll know first hand that introducing a pooch to their new address requires a lot of thought, and there are probably many ways in which you prepared your home ahead of the arrival of your canine companion. After all, a pup needs somewhere cosy to sleep, their own collection of toys to play with, the right type of food to tuck into at mealtimes, tasty treats to snack on throughout the day… the list is endless!
When you brought your pooch home for the first time, what do you wish you’d known beforehand? Is there something that would have made your new life with a pup in tow just that little bit easier? We want to know your top tips that might help other first time dog owners!
At Lords & Labradors, we are running a competition giving you the chance to win a beautiful hamper that’s been made with your furry friend in mind. Featuring a whole host of pup-approved snacks, toys, treats and accessories, the hamper is worth £100, and you could scoop it up for your own pooch, so what are you waiting for?
Simply share your best piece of advice for someone bringing a new dog home for the first time in a comment on our Facebook post and you’ll be entered into our prize draw. It’s that easy!
Don’t forget to check out our hashtag #FirstTimeDogOwner to keep up-to-date!
One lucky winner will receive a gorgeous winter hamper worth £100 full of goodies for your very own pup. The hamper includes a selection of fun and stimulating toys, such as a ball launcher, a variety of healthy, all-natural snacks from Earth Animal, some specially formulated Tropiclean pamper products and even practical, must-have accessories such as poop bags from Earth Rated and a safety light from Orbiloc.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning the hamper for your pooch, simply leave a comment on our Facebook post telling us what you wish you had known when you brought your four-legged friend home for the first time. What would your top tip be for someone introducing a new furry member to their home? Is there anything you would have done differently? We want to know! Leave your top tip in a comment to enter our competition - it’s that easy!
The competition will run from Friday 20th November to Friday 27th November, with the winner being announced on Monday 30th November. Good luck!
H3 Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the Lords & Labradors ‘Winter Hamper’ prize draw form part of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Participation in this promotion via the method of interaction stated in the social post, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the entry from the promotion.
4. The Promoter is Lords & Labradors [The Bark Book Ltd T/A Lords & Labradors, The Grange, Dalby Road, Partney, Lincolnshire, PE23 4PH] (Lords and Labradors).
5. Customers will automatically be entered into the draw to win a ‘Winter Products Hamper’, [£100 ] by following the method of entry on the Facebook post, shared on (20/11/2020).
6. Only one entry per person is valid using a validated social media account. Where more than one entry is made only the first entry will be deemed as valid.
7. Entries will be subject to moderation and entrants found to use multiple, bulk or falsified accounts to enter will be automatically disqualified.
8. The prize draw will run between (09:00am) on (20/11/2020) and (10:00pm) on (27/11/2020) (inclusive), with entries only accepted during this time period.
9. One winner will be selected on (30/11/2020), using a random prize winner generator, based on the social post entries.
10. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
12. Only those persons who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this prize draw.
13. Employees of the Promoter (Lords & Labradors), any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
14. By participating in the promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the prize draw.
15. The winner will be notified with a comment on the Facebook post requesting them to privately message the Lords & Labradors account with their name, address and telephone number.
16. The prize will be dispatched to the winner within fourteen working days of their contact details being shared. [Proof of postage will be held by Lords & Labradors]
17. In the event that the winner does not make contact for any reason within seven days of the selection process date, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability to contact a winner.
18. The Promoter may also require the winner to participate in reasonable publicity.
19. Details of the winners will be available by private messaging the Lords & Labradors Facebook channel.
20. Any entry from a person under the age of 18 will be disqualified. The Promoter’s decision is final.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this prize draw if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
23. Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the promotion and for sending out the prize and will not be disclosed to a third party, without the individual’s prior consent.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to these social channels. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.