If you wish to apply to any of the below vacancies, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lords and Labradors is an extremely successful and fast growing luxury pet brand and online retailer.
Job Purpose: To assist Head of buying in the planning and administration of commercial accounts, sourcing and listing of products, stock management & replenishment best practice. Plan own manufacture production based in line with sales performance.
Reporting to: Head of Buying
Key Performance Indicators & Accountabilities:
· Liaising with Head of buying on stock issues/future requirements.
· Provide product information and analysis as requested by other departments.
· Assist in the setup of new suppliers and products.
· Providing the Ecom team with product information & images.
· Control and administer the NLF process.
· Proactively liaise with all departments to identify stock issues for stock planning purposes.
· Responsible for co-ordinating deliveries with the various warehouses.
· Forming supplier relationships and monitoring their performance.
· Co-ordination and reconciliation of stock take at various sites.
· Implementation of promotional activity.
· Forward stock planning / analysis of stock commitments.
· Raising purchase orders.
· Stock and Supplier file maintenance.
· Booking in of deliveries and stock adjustments.
· Creating weekly production plans.
· Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
· supporting production teams with re-ordering of components.
· Assign workers and other staff to production operations.
· Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
· Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
· Collaborate with quality control, warehouse, and other staff.
· Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Previous experience as production planner or retail buying background.
- Knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning).
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office & Excel and ERP systems.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication Skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, PE22 8HQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Production Scheduling: 1 year (preferred)
- Production Management: 1 year (preferred)