If you wish to apply to any of the below vacancies, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lords and Labradors is a fast growing luxury online pet product retailer. We are looking for an experienced Customer Services Manager who will be able to manage a small team to deliver outstanding customer service reflecting our brand values.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring leader that will drive the team forward. Measuring and managing outputs as well as implementing procedures and processes to enable the team to perform at an optimal level.
At least 2 years experience in a similar role is a must.
The role will be based at our HQ in Midville, PE22 8HQ
Management Tasks include:
· Collating and updating Customer Service procedures and processes
· Setting KPIs and reporting them weekly and monthly
· Managing the team in terms of 'team objectives'
· Supporting individuals to ensure brand values and targets are reached
· Communicating with other departments to enable strong relationships and ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded.
· Ensure training gaps are identified and training is given
· Working with the team on product knowledge; ensuring phone sales and upselling targets are reached.
· Collating product or service issues and reporting on them weekly.
Day to Day Tasks include:
· Delivering front line customer service – taking multiple calls per day regarding how to use Lords and Labradors products; upselling where possible
· Guiding customers through the website to assist them with purchases
· Working with Brightpearl (our CMS) system to process and complete orders
· Answering live chat enquires and emails to ensure quick turnaround on enquires
· Dealing with customers daily to communicate the status of their order
· Responding to complaints/changes of orders and delivering 5* customer service
· Communication with customers on the status of their order by telephone and email
· Communicating with the warehouse, manufacturing, team, couriers etc
· Natural leader with 'emotional intelligence'
· Ability to take the team on the journey through support, inspiration and incentives.
· Ability to see 'the bigger picture' - able to champion Customer Services but also see things from the point of view of other departments.
· Negotiation and moderating skills
· Excellent Communicator: internally (to co-ordinate with manufacturing, warehouse, couriers and team) and externally (making calls to customers and emailing to ensure they are kept up to date with their order status)
· Ability to upsell and 'assist' customers in navigating their way around the website in order to find the best matching products for their needs
· Confident and friendly telephone manner who is equally not afraid to pick up the phone and inform the customer of any issues.
· Multitasker - can prioritise work and not 'drop balls'
· Problem solving (able to deal with customers problems in a proactive and calm manner).
· Lots of common sense enabling responsible decisions to be made.
· Understanding and knowledge of dogs and puppies / breeds and care is an advantage.
· Ability to deliver outstanding customer service
· Tech savvy, able to switch between e-commerce and CMS platforms as second nature.
· Keen eye for detail: Ensuring every detail from every order has been captured and communicated to the relevant department
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year