Customer Service Executive
We are looking for a candidate who will deliver outstanding customer service and reflect in their attitude the core values of the brand. We are searching for a personable, chatty individual who will wow customers ( go the extra mile).
The role will be based at our HQ in Midville, PE22 8HQ
- Delivering front line customer service – taking multiple calls per day regarding how to use Lords and Labradors products; upselling where possible
- Guiding customers through the website to assist them with purchases
- Working with Brightpearl (our CMS) system to process and complete orders
- Answering live chat enquires and emails to ensure quick turnaround on enquires
- Dealing with customers daily to communicate the status of their order
- Responding to complaints/changes of orders and delivering 5* customer service
- Communication with customers on the status of their order by telephone and email
- Communicating with the warehouse, manufacturing, team, couriers etc
At least 2 years Experience in a similar role is a must.
- Excellent Communicator: internally (to co-ordinate with manufacturing, warehouse, couriers and team) and externally (making calls to customers and emailing to ensure they are kept up to date with their order status)
- Ability to upsell and 'assist' customers navigate their way around the website in order to find the best matching products for their needs
- Confident and friendly telephone manner who is equally not afraid to pick up the phone and inform the customer of any issues.
- Multitasker - can prioritise work and not 'drop balls'
- Problem solving ( able to deal with customers problems in a proactive and calm manner).
- Lots of common sense enabling responsible decisions to be made.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Tech savvy, able to switch between e-commerce and CMS platforms as second nature.
- Keen eye for detail: Ensuring every detail from every order has been captured and communicated to the relevant department
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- PE228HQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Want To Join The L&L Team? Get in Touch