Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Web Site.
By using the Web Site, users signify their assent and agreement to these Terms.
If user does not agree to these Terms, then he/she may not use the Web Site.
The website, found under the URLs www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk, is provided by The Bark Book Ltd. References to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to The Bark Book Ltd. References to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to person placing an order via this website. Use of this Web Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Online customers should also refer to the Terms of Purchase. The Bark Book Ltd. may revise these Terms, with the revised Terms taking effect for all users as of the date stated on the posting. Consequently, users should consult the Terms regularly. The www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk website is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, publish, licence or adapt in anyway www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk or any materials or content in www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communicating with you.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. All prices include sales tax. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate, please refer to the Delivery Information page.
Your contract for purchases made through www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk is with The Bark Book Ltd. and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
You warrant that all details you provide to www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us (sent to the email address that you have provided when placing your order) acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (the “Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
Upon placement of your order, payment will be taken from your credit/debit card. If, for whatever reason, we are unable to fulfill the order, the payment will be refunded immediately. No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and The Bark Book Ltd until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens, we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
If the availability of a product is incorrect online, we will inform you if we are unable to fulfill your order and either offer you an alternative or cancel the order.
All promotions and offers given to you by The Bark Book Ltd are valid only for use on our website unless otherwise stated and are subject to stock availability. Any offers may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of The Bark Book Ltd.
We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit or debit card. We currently accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Maestro.
All credit card details are encrypted to safeguard your details and no details are saved on any website, which is why the payment is processed immediately when the order is placed.
All prices quoted on this website are shown in pounds sterling (£), are accurate at the time of publication, and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
For Details on Returns & Exchanges please see our returns and exchanges page.
Cancellation of an order
You may cancel your order placed up to the point of dispatch. Upon cancellation, all payments will be fully refunded within 5-10 working days.
For full delivery terms please see our Delivery information page
Sometimes items are offered for sale in advance of stock arriving and we give an anticipated despatch date on the website when you order. If this date changes or any other problems occur, we will be in contact by email.
If any item cannot be delivered within this time specified when the order was placed, we will inform you of the reason for delay, along with a proposed delivery date.
Goods will be sent to the delivery address given by you when placing the order. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance.
Conformity of Goods
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
For products which are Faulty or not to the standard that you expect, then please contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone on 01790 754 670 and we will endeavour to correct the problem as quickly as possible.
www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. The Bark Book Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Web Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk assert their moral rights. www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk and Lords & Labradors are registered trade marks of The Bark Book Ltd
Since a substantial part of www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network. Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill. Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred. Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
In cooperation with Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later with Klarna
- Slice It: Pay in 3 with Klarna
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain pieces of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna click . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact www.lordsandlabradors.co.uk or on +44 (0)1790 754 670.
Date of Posting: April 2019
Publisher: The Bark Book Ltd The Grange Dalby Road Partney Lincolnshire PE23 4PH
Telephone: +44 (0)1790 754 670
Registered Address: The Grange, Dalby Road, Partney, Lincolnshire, PE23 4PH
Registration No: 08527061
Win a Winter Hamper Competition Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Lords & Labradors ‘Winter Hamper’ prize draw form part of these Terms and Conditions:
- Participation in this promotion via the method of interaction stated in the social post, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the entry from the promotion.
- The Promoter is Lords & Labradors [The Bark Book Ltd T/A Lords & Labradors, The Grange, Dalby Road, Partney, Lincolnshire, PE23 4PH] (Lords and Labradors).
- Customers will automatically be entered into the draw to win a ‘Winter Products Hamper’, [£100 ] by following the method of entry on the Facebook post, shared on (24/11/2020).
- Only one entry per person is valid using a validated social media account. Where more than one entry is made only the first entry will be deemed as valid.
- Entries will be subject to moderation and entrants found to use multiple, bulk or falsified accounts to enter will be automatically disqualified.
- The prize draw will run between (09:00am) on (24/11/2020) and (10:00pm) on (27/11/2020) (inclusive), with entries only accepted during this time period.
- One winner will be selected on (30/11/2020), using a random prize winner generator, based on the social post entries.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
- Only those persons who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this prize draw.
- Employees of the Promoter (Lords & Labradors), any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the prize draw.
- The winner will be notified with a comment on the Facebook post requesting them to privately message the Lords & Labradors account with their name, address and telephone number.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner within fourteen working days of their contact details being shared. [Proof of postage will be held by Lords & Labradors]
- In the event that the winner does not make contact for any reason within seven days of the selection process date, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability to contact a winner.
- The Promoter may also require the winner to participate in reasonable publicity.
- Details of the winners will be available by private messaging the Lords & Labradors Facebook channel.
- Any entry from a person under the age of 18 will be disqualified. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this prize draw if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the promotion and for sending out the prize and will not be disclosed to a third party, without the individual’s prior consent.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to these social channels. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.