- Made in the Himalayas using traditional methods from a mix of Yak and Cow’s milk
- Healthy rawhide alternative
- Not too hard and not too soft
- Rich in protein and calcium
- Preservative and gluten free
- Helps fight tartar and plaque
- 100% natural
YAKERS find their origin in the hills of the Himalayas. Originally made for human consumption, they are still widely eaten by the Himalayan people and their dogs. They are made from a mix of skimmed Yak and Cow milk. A very small amount of lime juice and salt is added to coagulate (harden) the milk, which is then compressed into blocks and smoke dried for 28 days to give the chews their unique flavour.
LOYAL CUSTOMERS IN 17 COUNTRIES
Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Delivery
Orders over £75 qualify for free UK delivery. Orders under £75 will be calculated at the checkout.
Shop & Earn Rewards
Convert PawPoints into £'s and earn rewards as you shop with our Priority Paws loyalty tiers.
From start to finish, our products are consciously created, hand crafted and delivered sustainably.
We're Here For You
Contact our Pet Experts weekdays 9am - 5pm on +44 (0) 1790 720900 or email@example.com